Ah Hah Moments.........

I am constantly evolving and I love being a Woman! In my 20's I didn't feel like a woman yet...I felt like a child playing dress up, I wasn't feeling it in my 30's either, I was to busy being Mom and Wife.....it wasn't until my 40's that I finally feel like I have arrived at womanhood. I am comfortable in my own skin and I am finally at peace with myself. ALL PHOTOGRAPHS AND POETRY ARE ORIGINAL(MINE) UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED AND ARE PROTECTED BY COPY RIGHT ON DAY OF ENTRY.... KMH

My Photo
Name:

I have many passions....I am a lover of life, I get inspiration everyday from my world around me. I enjoy even the simplest things in life.......a beautiful sky, my children's laughter, the dance of a butterfly and music! I love to share my window of the world through the lens of my camera. I try not to overlook the smallest of gifts that Mother Nature has provided for me. I keep my mind open because every moment is a learning experience and if you are still and very quiet, it will let itself be known to you. Sometimes you are the teacher of life's lessons and sometimes you are the student. Each day is a new beginning and has endless possibilities. So live well, and laugh often and more, my dear friends......love much!

Wednesday, February 08, 2006




Many walk through life never discovering it's meaning. And for those who have, it can mean many things......My life's meaning is to live a good life, but not in the tense that phrase is usually associated with, I mean to live my life in a positive way. I count my blessings and never tally my short comings, I know that people and situtations are brought to my life for a reason......Just as I am brought to theirs.

When you realize how many people come and go from you through out your whole life, you appreciate the ones that stay, especially the ones that stay a life time. Most are family but if your lucky, you have friends that have witnessed your life at many stages. I have old, well loved and treasured friends who have witnessed my childhood, my puberty, my coming of age, the sharing of my life with a man of honor and the birth of my children. They have witnessed my children's lives....two who are now at the coming of age and two who are still holding on to their childhood with both hands but running full throttle into the great unknown. I have had many friends walked beside me, some walk ahead of me and some follow close behind and I know that I am blessed to have had this journey through life .........With good companions.

Today is a good day to tell the ones you love.......How much they mean to you!

3 Comments:

Blogger DEREK said...

very beautiful post K. Love those bronzed feet too!

2/17/2006 2:50 PM  
Blogger emmapeelDallas said...

I agree with Derek, this is a very beautiful post.

Judi

2/24/2006 10:48 AM  
Blogger Globetrotter said...

Very thoughful post, Kim. I'm not surprised that you have so many friends still walking with you.

The picture is perfect for this post!

2/25/2006 7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home